Do you know what an LMS is?
An LMS or Learning Management System is an application installed on a server that manages, distributes and controls the training activities of an institution or organization.
Its infrastructure and tools are designed for companies and universities looking for an e-learning solution that is flexible and easily scalable.
This platform is used by various organizations, from small companies to large multinationals and public administrations. Our support may include training, consulting, and assistance to help solve problems.
The main functions of the LMS are:
- Manage user resources as well as training materials and activities.
- Flexible role-based access control: Ability to add as many as needed.
- Generate statistical reports: History of attempts and scores per user for each course.
- Automatic generation of PDF certificates upon successful completion of an assessment.
- Manage communication services such as discussion forums, video conferences, among others.
- Possibility of including electronic commerce that allows to sell courses.
- Creation of attractive learning routes to progressively graph knowledge activities.
Our LMS platform promotes a social constructivist pedagogy (collaboration, activities, critical reflection, etc.)