Through this privacy notice (the "Notice") newWweb (the "Provider") makes known to its clients or future clients considered as holders of their Personal Data (the "Holder ”Or the“ Holders ”) that the treatment that will be given to the data that is provided when requesting or contracting services, will be that which is appropriate and current, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (The "LFPDPPP").
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means.
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User.
- Perform the services provided by the User.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to [email protected]
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
The Provider reserves the right to modify or update this privacy notice at any time, for the attention, adequacy and compliance with legal modifications, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of its services, products or promotions, keeping the present always available for consultation on the Provider's website.