What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and depending on the information they obtain, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session or when the user deletes them.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow; the use of different options or services that exist on a web page, platform or application such as, for example, identify the session, access restricted access parts or use security elements during navigation.
- Analysis cookies: Analytical cookies store information to evaluate the general activity of the Web and your use of it.
- Social cookies: They are necessary for external social networks such as Facebook, Google or Twitter. Its function is to control the interaction with the social widgets within the page.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access with some predefined general characteristics.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: They collect information about their preferences and personal choices on the websites. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant and to avoid showing ads that the user has already viewed.
How to block or delete cookies?
Mozilla Firefox: Select Tools from the menu and then Options. Click on the Privacy tab. Check or uncheck the box "Accept cookies from websites" or "tell websites that I do not want to be tracked", depending on the version of your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Select Tools from the menu and then Internet Options. Click on the Privacy tab. Select the desired setting and press the advanced settings button. Check the "Overwrite automatic cookie management" box. Check the "Activate" or "Block" boxes.
Google Chrome: Click on the Chrome menu located in the browser toolbar. Select Settings and click on Show advanced options. In the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings button. Choose the cookie settings you want.
Apple safari: Select Safari from the menu, then Preferences. Click on the Privacy panel and choose the cookie settings you want.
Opera: Click on the Opera menu and select Settings. Press Options and select the Advanced tab. In the options on the left select Cookies. Choose the settings you want..
On mobile device
IOS: From the home screen, select Settings. Select Safari and Click on Accept Cookies. Choose the setting you prefer.
Android: Start the browser application. Press the Menu button. Select the More option and then Configuration. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.
Windows phone 7: From the home screen, press the right arrow. Go to Settings and select Internet Explorer. Check or uncheck Accept cookies..